Thursday 5 September 2013

Instagram My Life


Hey Guys! I've been loving taking a load of snaps on Instagram recently so I thought I'd jump on board the whole 'Instagram my life' thing, especially as I downloaded a fab new little filters app called Pic Fx that puts all the cute little bershka lights and heart sparkles over the top! (SUCH a girlie girl) 


1. I've finally recovered from my Tonsillectomy lark - thank you for all the lovely get well comments on my last post! My friend Kelly bought me some Lush Bath Bombs round that were amazeballs and sorted me right out. 2. I then went to my cousin's wedding where the indoor decor was beeauuutsss and I couldn't help but take loads of snaps of the draping, fairy lights and lanterns! 3. After seeing this gorgeous Topshop Statement Necklace on Sophia Meola's Instagram was in the sale I literally jumped at the chance to go and get it as I've had my eye on it for a while now AND it was down by half price! Bargain! 4. I've been day dreaming about being back in France so wearing my French Espadrilles loads! They've definitely been my shoe of the summer! 5. After lots of work been done at home, I've been doing up my room recently and in true 'shabby chic' style have been decorated old jam jars and pots with lace trimmings and bows for things like candles and make up brush holders, I didn't have to spend a penny and I think they add a nice homely touch! 6. This little puppy is still taking over- little munchkin! 


7. Another pic of my cousin's wedding decor! So pretty! 8. I decided to treat myself to a couple of new hair products to try and improve the condition of my hair! I've used Kerastase in the past but will let you all know how I get on with these.. thinking that's a new hair oil you spy, well yes, you would be correct! 9. My Wedgewood print shirt from Zara and Cats Eye Sunglasses from Topshop, two of my summer faves! 
Hope you enjoyed my little Instagram post!
You can follow me: @Fashionmixbag


 

9 comments :

  1. that's just beyond everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the dog is so cute I just want to give him a huge cuddle, he looks so snuggly!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa I'll check out your blog xx

      Delete

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx