Tuesday 22 November 2011

Rihanna can talk that talk and walk that walk

I've always been a fan of Rihanna, but with her recent album release 'Talk that Talk' along came this amazingly cool photo shoot as part of the digital booklet and it's safe to say the girl can take a pretty damn good photo too. Shot by Ellen Von Unwerth, I can't quite get enough of the retro/urban vibe of the shoot, with Rihanna casually pulling off the denim on denim, hints of grunge and 50's bandanna tied up do like it should be an obvious combination. I particularly love the effortless street setting, vintage film grain of the photos and all the opposing fashion.


So much so I'm seriously considering a desktop wallpaper upgrade... don't judge me..  





















 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx